Just a very quick tutorial this time.
i was looking for a way to create a block that didn't have the normal border and header so that I could add in my own custom HTML. After looking through the code, this is very easy to do - in fact it doesn;t even really need a modification (well not in the traditional sense of the word).
Basically what you need to do is this...
- Go to the Page Builder in the admin interface
- Create a block by dragging the 'Simple HTML' sample into position.
- Add your HTML / text etc, give it a meaningful caption and save it
- Now you will need to get access to your database by using something like phpMyAdmin.
- Go to the 'Page Compose' table and find the entry for your newly added block - TIP look for the same caption
- Now edit this record so that the value of 'Design Box' is 0
- Now you can checkout your new border-less block by viewing your site in a browser.