Dolphin to Joomla Migration - Limitations
Currently the following limitations should be noted
- Only standard Dolphin tables will be imported. Modified tables may not work.
- The joomla admin user you created on installation is copied to userid 9999999.
- You can use this user id to log into the administration panel.
- Dolphin user #1 is made into a superadmin (user #1 is normally admin)
- Old passwords will not work. All user passwords will need to be reset via the password reset function
- Facebook connect will need to be set up again - Please note - default settings will pull data in from facebook (avatar etc) so you might want to check these first.
- Old URL's will not work so SEO will be affected. A php file is included to redirect URLS. This must be called from htaccess
- Forum view counts will be zero as this is not recorded in Dolphin